Saturday, August 9, 2008

08/08/08 Journey


I had the honor of attending a drumming circle on August 8th. It was appropriate that for this 8/8/8 journey that exactly eight people were present. I had done some journeying in the past, but not for some time. It was an awesome experience.

The drummer had made a handy item containing a rattle with which to beat the drum. It created a unique dual sound which helped many go deep into their journey from the onset. I benefitted from this methodology because it enabled me to expand upon my gift of clairaudience. I kept hearing a third sound, a sound that was really more of a noise because it was annoying. It sounded like loud static. I didn't know from what dimension it was emanating, but I knew that wasn't important. I asked for guidance regarding the meaning of the sound and how it could be used to benefit the drumming circle group, specifically and the human species, generally. I was told that the sound represented whatever each person needed to release. This made up one-half of an infiniti symbol. The sound also represented the gift each person received concerning the ability to open himself/herself up to whatever he/she needed to open at this time, making up the remainder of the infiniti (or number 8) symbol. When I mentioned this to the group after the drumming ended, several people resonated with that information.

May anyone reading this release what he/she needs help releasing at this time and be magically and easily open to whatever he/she needs to be open to now. God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home